web statistics

March 11, 2010

The Message

I've taken to talking to God in the mornings on my way to work. This morning I was doing just that when a car pulled in front of me with the number plate 'Jer 29'. I made a point of looking up Jeremiah 29 on Google when I got to my desk. This is the message I got. I am utterly amazed!

JEREMIAH 29: 11-14 (The Message)22 09 2006
“I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out–plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen.
When you come looking for me, you’ll find me.
Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.
I’ll turn things around for you…You can count on it.”

1 comment: